Banking and insurance
The growing use of digital technology by their customers and the need to restore their trust after the financial crisis is producing a rapid transformation in financial institutions regarding adapting to their customers and working with the bank anywhere, at any time and through any channel in a flexible and efficient model based on knowledge of the information.
At Connectis we facilitate this transformation with solutions aimed at protecting their assets and customer loyalty while reducing costs and increasing the productivity of their employees.
- Management and marketing of investment funds
- Financial terminal
- Segmentation of transactions (debt and product)
- Recovery actions (pre-litigation and litigation)
- Payment proposals (opening of contentious proceedings)
- Collection and debt cancellation
REAL ESTATE ASSET MANAGEMENT
- Property management and accounting
- Creation of real estate portals
- Allocation/deallocation of records to agents
CARD FRAUD MANAGEMENT
- Fraud prevention service, card and ATM transactions
- Monitoring of card transactions
- Monitoring of fraudulent operations with POS
- Advanced fraud prevention
- Telephone contact with customers -
- 24/7 service
REGULATION AND COMPLIANCE
- MiFID and Basel
- Tax reporting to the Spanish Tax Agency, Banco de España and the European Central Bank
- Multichannel .
BIOMETRIC DIGITAL SIGNATUREInstant and biometric signature solution for documents with full legal force anywhere and any time. Quickly and easily obtained signing of:
- Informed consent
- Registered letters.
COLLABORATION AND SEMANTIC WEB
- Definition of digital model of the organisation
- Knowledge management platform
- Social Intranet
- Platform for informal learning and collaborative work
- Information analysis platform and knowledge-based searches (semantic).
Innovative security solutions (HSM) to protect transactions (general purpose encryption as data and e-mail and encrypted payment methods without code management).
ON-LINE PRESENCE (POST)
Solutions for on-line presence strategy of financial institutions and remote banking model. We have a specific offering for each channel:
- On-line banking.
- Mobile banking.
- Social banking.
In all, we offer the possibility of measuring the impact of the strategy of the financial institution with its customers on the social networks through the creation of dashboards and alerts, analysed around three axes: Tone, Relevance and Visibility. A global social strategy that serves all departments (Marketing, Business, CRM, Management).